OBJECTS EXEMPT FROM ARIZONA BOILER RULES
Boilers and lined hot-water heaters regulated by the U.S. government.
- Boilers and lined hot-water heaters located in private residences or apartment complexes of not more than six units.
- Boilers and lined hot-water heaters operated on Indian reservations.
- A lined hot water heater that does not exceed any of the following:
- Heat input of 200,000 British thermal units per hour;
- Water temperature of 210°F; and
- Nominal water-containing capacity of 120 gallons